3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered two Amazon fire tablets online and had shipped to store for pick up, one came in on Dec. 2 and the other was supposed to come in today but isn't coming until tomorrow.

I didn't receive an email telling me it was going to be delayed yet again, glad I chatted with someone online because the tracking info I had wasn't up to date and they sent me a new link and told me not until tomorrow but they would give me a five dollar ecard for my inconvenience. I call the store I had it shipped to and they're telling me I have to pick up the one that came in two days ago or they're putting it back on the shelf. Absolutely refused to give me another day to pick up so I wouldn't have to make two trips and I'm handicapped on top of it. On one email it says available for pickup through Dec.

6 and the manager is arguing with me that it's probably for the one that didn't come in yet as i'm explaining to her no it's a different order number and it's for the one at the store but she's still gonna argue with me that it's the one that hasn't been delivered yet! I will NEVER shop TARGET again!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager laura lei. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target amazon fire tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Madison, Connecticut, United States #1253478

Probably one those I'm just to fat and lazy "handicap" people