3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered two Amazon fire tablets online and had shipped to store for pick up, one came in on Dec. 2 and the other was supposed to come in today but isn't coming until tomorrow.

I didn't receive an email telling me it was going to be delayed yet again, glad I chatted with someone online because the tracking info I had wasn't up to date and they sent me a new link and told me not until tomorrow but they would give me a five dollar ecard for my inconvenience. I call the store I had it shipped to and they're telling me I have to pick up the one that came in two days ago or they're putting it back on the shelf. Absolutely refused to give me another day to pick up so I wouldn't have to make two trips and I'm handicapped on top of it. On one email it says available for pickup through Dec.

6 and the manager is arguing with me that it's probably for the one that didn't come in yet as i'm explaining to her no it's a different order number and it's for the one at the store but she's still gonna argue with me that it's the one that hasn't been delivered yet! I will NEVER shop TARGET again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Shipping Service.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Manager laura lei.

Comments

Madison, Connecticut, United States #1253478

Probably one those I'm just to fat and lazy "handicap" people