Someone ordered items on target.com charged to my target redcard. I have filed a police report and filled out all paperwork for target to prove this is identity theft.

Target will not even give me details about the 4 orders totaling almost $300 such a what items were ordered and shipping address.

They continue to send me paperwork registering these as returned checks and demanding that I pay them! Unfortunately this is not the only identity theft that has happened to me over a course of 2 months and now my credit is shot!

This reviewer shared experience about "identity theft" and wants this business to "take these items off of my credit and stop sending me letters that i returned a check for something i did not do" as the author lost $237. sonshine1014 is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target redcard at Target was identity theft refusing to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments