Every time my husband or family has ever tried to return anything there they give us issues, we tried to return a carpet shampooer that was broken and they would not return it and today we went to return a dress that I paid $29.99 full price for and gave the lady the receipt that clearly showed I paid the full price and because the receipt expired she would only give me a gift card for $8.99 ... I don't care if the receipt was 2 years old if I paid for something and have the proof I paid it then I should get my money back...they do he same *** to my inlaws so my family will never again walk thru those doors....there loss because we always spend at least a couple hundred dollars when we go in there so *** target you suck and always have

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

"I don't care if the receipt was 2 years old.." This proves that you are an entitled spoiled brat who doesn't want to follow the rules.Very rarely will a store honor a receipt that old.

The Target receipts also clearly state that the return policy is 30 days.

I have one in my hand right now.You sound like a swindler to me.

Medford, Oregon, United States #715080

the computer literally won't allow us to at that point.you said the reciept for the dress was expired (which is past 90 days which is a long time to figure out if you want to return a *** dress in my opinion).

so I'm assuming they did a no receipt return with your license.

the plicy for a no receipt return is you get the lowest sale price within the last 90 days on a gift card.not target's fault you waited three months to return the *** thing.

Shell1983
Highland Park, Texas, United States #709957

U people r all funny the receipt expired 20 days after i went in because i was pregnant and on bed rest for 4 months and i was just using the years as an example..and btw *** that made the comment about the carpet. ..it was broken before we ever used it.they discontinued them so didn't want to return it...

Nick1346
to S***1983 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #709961

Alright, that makes sense.You should definitely have said that better.

Either way, it doesn't matter if you were pregnant or if you were held hostage!It's their policy, and its up to you to meet their rules, not up to them to satisfy your wishes.

to Nick1346 #713542

You're a *** ***

to S***1983 #713476

Target doesn't care if you were on bed rest or beamed aboard and probed.Returns past the date indicated on their return policy don't merit any exchange or refund.

You're trying to return a discontinued item? More loss for Target. You sound like a retailers worst nightmare. I bought a pair of shoes 10 years ago.

I still have the receipt, and the shoes are worn out now? Can I expect a cash refund? You paid 30 dollars for a dress over three months ago. That would make it a summer dress?

What are the stores stocking now? Oh, not summer dresses.

Out of season, out of style for next year, so you just screwed them out of $8.99.You sound like the kind of people that I point out to my 8 year old and say "If I ever see you being that ridiculous with people in the service industry, I will seriously kick your butt"

to Anonymous #713537

You are an a ss! F UCK YOU!

to Anonymous #713543

You're a w op!

to S***1983 #713541

You're a c.u.n.t f uck you!

There is only one store that I know of that doesn't have a set date on their return policy...and that is REI, you can return stuff anytime, no matter if they are 5 years old or not........

Now, with that being said, Target and almost all the other stores have a strict limit on when things can be returned. For example, some stores have a 90 day limit. After that 90 day limit, you are SOL.

Stop your complaining. You violated the policy with a receipt that was way past their day/week to return limit..