Given that knowledge I called customer service and was informed no "corrections" could be made. So I decided to place a 2nd order for the same item with that same customer service rep. After 54 minutes repeating info as she stumbled through taking the order I received an order # & was told I would get an email confirmation of my 2nd order. I never received anything therefore I placed a 3rd order for the same item & went to the downtown Mpls store to pick it up myself. UPS notified me that they could not deliver my 1st order. I contacted UPS trying to correct the address. They told me I had to contact Target. I did & waited on the phone for 25 minutes to be told by the rep & his supervisor they couldn't do anything. The item will be returned to Target & I will get a refund. I was furious. Really? I tried 3 times, spent a lot of energy & got no service. I no longer need to ever enter a Target store and plan on repeating this story over and over because it is well worth the effort & expense to shop anywhere else. Hopefully my call was recorded.

I didn't like: No customer service at all.

Comments