We ordered a item online and paid for it with a visa. We went to pick up our item and were told they couldn't process our order, no store internet for a week at Watsonville, CA store.

They said we would have to pay for the item again and cancel it online. We left the store without the item we paid for and feel ripped off! Total BS Target! We'll never shop at your stores ever again!

I will tell everyone I know how bad your customer service is, like you even give a ***? But I don't appreciate the hassle your store has caused us.

Comments

Westfield, Massachusetts, United States #903344

For one, you don't pay for it until you pick it up. Your visa gets charged after the fact.

It's called store pickup. You don't order it online and have it shipped to the store. Their item comes from the floor of that same Target and is held for you in a room until you pick it up and then the visa is charged. You probably could've just gone to get the item in the store yourself if it said eligible for store pickup, with or without the store having internet, and cancelled your online order without being charged.

Your story doesn't sound right or are grossly overreacting. Just saying.