4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Dear Target, I like your stores - clean, friendly employees, good product prices and quality. But I'm taking my business to the new Wal-Mart up the street. Why? Because of your management's short-sighted and lacking in common sense choice to allow people to frequent the restroom and dressing room that suits their "felt" gender identity.

The common sense response to accommodating these people is to provide an individual restroom, and an individual dressing room. The choice you made opens the door to allow any predator access, particularly to women and girls, for voyeurism or worse. I would not feel safe there, nor would my daughters.

Please reconsider - I will wait to hear that you've made sensible change, but take my shopping needs, and those of my girls, to WalMart.

This person wrote the review because of "unsafe rest rooms and dressing rooms" at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "reconsider and provide individual facilities for transgender in order to protect all from predators".

The most disappointing in user's experience was new restroomdressing room policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1211787

Jokes on you, Walmart has the same policy.