i work at target on third shift and i hate it. i switched from second shift because they pay a third shift premium of an extra $1.50 and we could all use an extra 100 buck a paycheck.

i wish somebody wold have told me what i was getting into. im not aloud to leave at my scheduled time without them trying to look for the smallest of reasons, real, bent, or just straight up nonexistant rules, to right me up.

isn't that against the law?

my life doesn't evolve around work,i have a wife and son.

Comments

I order a gift for my cousin on target.com. I got a email saying that it will come in a week.

Weeks later still no package. I calle target and they told me me that the item I order was back ordered and to keep calling every week t see if it will come in. Weeks later after that they said item was discontinue but to just keep calling. I got mad I called corporate and they said they can't do noting and that I had to talk to target.com.

But those people obviously cant do anything either. I bought this on the target daily deal. Why do they advertise a discontinue item.

They didn't even give me one email explaining what happen. I will never ever buy anything from target.com again.

#195720

for those who say that idiots work over night you need to take a look at daysiders a bunch of lazy do nothings that get a treat every time they zone correctly. And by the way that's all they seem to do is zone I come in and all they do is walk and flapp there gums so please overnight does do alot *** were the ones that push that *** truck and push what dayside can't which is everything. And you talk about a degree don't you have one why the *** are you at target anyway.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #193817

I will say it again. Leave my husband alone.

He is trying to make a living, support me and my son and you are all bashing him.

Reading your comments makes him cry. It makes him violent towards me and my son.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #193814

but this person is a loser, and pretends to have kids for sympathy, and has none because when asked their age he did nt say he doe snot know how old his kids are.

#193769

Who the F do you think you are? You slam the guy for spelling mistakes but you can't spell or punctuate properly.

Let's break it down, shall we?

It is "your" not "yuor", it is "retail" not "ratail" and there should be a question mark after the word son.

If you can't spell or punctuate correctly, then don't judge others. You are as bad as Tasha.

#193768

Irish, you are the one who cannot spell! All of you should leave a poor hard working guy alone. Give him a break, he's just trying to earn a living.

#193767

You are so observant and I agree! Tasha, Kevin and Whiny have NO LIFE.

They get on here to proof read (although they do a supremely sorry job of it) and to generally make an a$$ of themselves. Pathetic!

#193763

You and your extreme fear and lack of self-respect, are the reason employers can get away with treating their employees in such a way. Grow up. Just because unemployment is high, does not give an employer the right to disrespect an employee or treat them inhumanely.

"you are a loser to complain about your job, Unemployment rate of almost 10%.. I work retail and i see people of all ages and backgrounds looking for a job. Why dont you quit so someone else who is grateful to have a job can fill it."

#193761

Your lack of supervisory skills at even hiring or keeping such employees makes me beg to know at which store you are employed so I do not spend my money there.

"Anyone that works third shift is a deadbeat uneducated loser. As a store manager I put the idiots on that shift because they suck at everything and I mean everything.

It's a shift where you only face people that can't sleep and wander aimlessly through the aisles while high on crack cocaine while you stock shelves and chase shoplifters. Get over it and go to school and earn a degree you loser."

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #187732

Irish, Tasha, whinyconsumersrpussies and Kevin. I have noticed you are everywhere but never helpful.

whinyconsumersrpussies

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #187321

Also captain obvious, sentences begin with a capital letter and end with a period. Also proper nouns begin with a capital letter. You too get over yourself.

wow my store acts the same way..and for the other people that commented about the spelling mistakes, sorry we are not all oh so perfect at spelling that you two seem to be. God for bid someone makes a mistake around you...

irish- your really not one to talk about spelling. its "retail" not ratail.

and your not yuor

so quit being a bi*ch AND GET OVER YOURSELF

BTW I HATE TARGET TOO

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #186556

Well with yuor spelling the only job you can get is ratail or fast food, it is allowed not aloud. You get paid more because the working conditions are not that hard.

If it is too much to handle go back to second shift.

How old is your son. I am sure he knows how to spell allowed correctly.