Went into Target today at the Rogers, Arkansas location just to get a few things. Me and my husband were out eating at a local restaurant and Target was closer by than Walmart at the time, and all I needed was just some trash bags, dishwashing liquid and bar soap.

Ran in to get those things and thought I would be there just a few minutes. It turned into almost 10 minutes at the checkout lane. I guess they had no one else working there at the time, just that one girl at that one checkout lane. She was slow as heck too making it even longer.

I told her about how slow she was being when I got up to the checkout and she cocked a 'tude with me. I got right back into her face and turned her into management right then and there. Her name was Amanda B. if Target corp happens to look at this.

She needs to be fired.

RUDE little lady!! I came very, very close to just smacking her!

Comments

creamyblacktitties

I hope you one day buy your own store.

I hope that your child grows up to work by your side.

I hope that family business brings you wealth and happiness.

And I will *** AND COMPLAIN about EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT.

Karma's a ***.

I hope you're ready for it.

Once again i come to this site for adequate reveiws and once again you have failed to do that. so you had to wait a few minutes big deal sometimes you have to wait in life and for some reason everyone seems to have a 'tude now if that happens reapeatedly whoose fault do you really think that is?

Jedi Knight Ethan

Don't take it personally Ihateannoyingcustomers, she just about throws a temper tantrum everywhere when she does not get her way.

I work at Target. It isn't the cashiers fault that there's only one person on the lanes, if you uneducated people knew that you wouldn't *** and complain about waiting in line.

Idiots. :upset

Idiots. :upset

Mrslea you lied, you said that you posted from other locations from your cell phone.

Also how many times do I have to tell you that I am not impostering you. How many times do we have to go through that.

If you really are having a child please don't home school your child past the age of four because your logic and reasoning skills does not go past the age level of four.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, how many times do we have to go over the fact that you're fake? how many times do we have to go over the fact that you don't have a husband?

how many times do we have to go over the fact that your big stomach is from constantly eating fast food and eating at restaurants, and not because you're pregnant? and most important, how many times do we have to tell you that you're a psycho?

MrsLea

IHateStupidCustomers, I have never posted from anywhere but SPRINGDALE, AR. How many times do we have to go over this???

MrsLea

No Jedi, I did not ever say that disabled people shouldn't be working for Walmart. That was another imposter post

Probably YOU

IHateStupidCustomers

but anonymous, I thought that you were in love with MsLea? or did you not realize that it was her because she constantly changes her name/location?

Honest Scoop

I have blurted out, "Is there anyone that can assist the cashier, the line(s)are backed up and she needs assistance." And if no one responds, I'll blurt out, asking the cashier if she can page for assistance or another cashier. That kind of approach usually helps keep them from taking suggestions negatively and personally.

Really you had to wait? God above and forbid.

Get some patience while you're picking up your trash bags and laundry detergent. Sometimes you have to wait and that's just life.

Your complaint about Target is that you ran into someone you perceived as rude?

Wait, wait, let me get this straight - your problem with an entire chain of stores is that you perceived one cashier to be "rude", and consider this to be so offensive that you had to post your complaint on this site and share that information with everyone????

Is this a serious complaint or are you on Candid Camera?

Also if she feels like smacking the cashier for this, I am very concerned about her unborn child. Why she may kill it in anger before it turns two.

She needs help. Someone needs to contact Children's Aid before she hurts that child.

moe

She wrote two other complaints about how disabled people are useless and about how they should not be allowed to get a job about how one of them worked at Walmart and how she would get her husband who worked at home office to fire the deaf worker.

Maybe the young lady was trying her best, or she was disabled. We don't know so try to be patient.

There are so many other worries in this world that having to wait in line for 10 minutes of your life. Think about the people who are waiting for there love ones to come home from the wars, they may never see there husbands, wifes, sisters, brothers, or dads. Wanting to smack her doesn't solve anything!!

However it does show your chacter. Shame on you :)

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you have to realize something. if you eat out at fast food places and restaurants for every meal of the day, you're going to have a bigger chance of getting bad service.

my advice? learn how to cook or at least heat up some frozen food instead of eating McDonalds for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, Wendy's for brunch, Taco Bell for an afternoon snack, Chili's for dinner, Applebee's for dessert, Wendy's again in the car for the trip home and an extra steak from Applebee's that you ordered to go for when you get home.

"Maybe you should have been a little kinder to someone who was doing the best she could in a bad situation."

She is either a troll, or someone who feels she does not need to treat people with respect, yet if you don't bend over backwards for her she throws a temper tantrum.

You know what just because your "husband" is CEO at Walmart does not mean the world revolves around you. You can't wait than you have more issues than we already thought you had.