Update by user Aug 16, 2012

I received a half-hearted apology from Target headquarters in Minnesota. They promised a follow-up contact but failed to do so.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2012

Buyer beware, purchased a printer at my local Target store in Voorhees, NJ. When I attempted to install it less then 24 hours after my purchase I found parts missing, so I brought the printer back to the store to exchange it.

I was told, by a rather rude manager, they would not accept my return. Instead of a poor attitude you would think that they would be ashamed of selling an item with parts missing. I left the product on their counter and left the store. Poorly trained manager, lacking in people skills.

Corporate customer service inept.

I got robbed at Target.

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

Jedi, why is anonymous constantly smiling at you?

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Jedi, you gathered that the OP was saying "rude" because he said that they had a "poor attitude"?

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

I agree that this is a valid complaint. Maybe this is one case where there was actual rudeness, but in most cases people mistake being told no as rude.

IHateStupidCustomers

Jedi, I have to admit that John was treated unfairly and should have gotten an even exchange if there were parts missing. I actually used to live in Voorhees and that Target was good for a while but I remember it going downhill after a while.

even though this is a valid complaint, it still doesn't give the Anonymous psycho to wet his pants and spew his meaningless *** all over this post. but what else do you expect from a man that can't act like a normal human? I think Hurricane Katrina blew away his mind. or maybe he's a woman?

or both? we still don't know.

#512029

Why was John told no in the first place? :?

Target sold him a product with missing parts.

A company with decent customer service policies would exchange the printer. :x

I agree with John - he was robbed at Target! :(

#512016

In response to the "Jedi's" comments. The manager's tone attitude and body language are what led to my assessment of rude.

#511959

"I was told, by a rather rude manager, they would not accept my return"

Being told "no" is not being rude. Do you call everyone rude when you don't get your way.

John,

Your experience sounds so typical to many of us.

Target stores are not reputible. Once you purchase a product, it is yours to keep, scammed or not. There is no customer concern or help should you experience a problem with the sale. Calling the corporate offices is only an exercise in continued humiliation with rude and insulting workers.

My problems happened when our small claims courts were destroyed from Hurricane Katrina. I had no alternative except to live with my fradulent purchases, but I strongly recommend you seek recourse in the court system in New Jersey. Nothing else has worked for us. Perhaps the court system will make them stand up and do the right thing! 8)