My worst shopping experience ever has been recently at target online.Here is the chat transcript with a customer service online

On 09/17/2014 (from an order place on August 2014):

"You are now connected to Bruce.

Bruce:Thanks for shopping on Target.com. My name is Bruce. How can I help you?

Maria:When are you going to ship my order #*******?

Bruce:I'd be happy to help you with this order.

Bruce:Can you please verify the first and last name and email address that was used to place the order?

Maria:Maria X***

Maria:Chicago, IL 60608

Maria:me@yahoo.com

Bruce:Thank you for verifying your order.

Bruce:Would you mind waiting a few minutes while I check that?

Maria:Sure. I be waiting.

Bruce:Thank you.

Bruce:I see that there is only a regular replacement order.

Bruce:Until we receive the original item this order will not be shipped.

Maria:There was not replacement order. Fedex only delivered one out of the two packages containing in the original oreder, which had several items.

Maria:This order is a claim because one of the two mattresses has never been delivered.

Bruce:Maria, I'd suggest you to call our guest service team at (800) 591-3869 and ask for supervisor for more help.

Maria:do you mind to wait. i'm in the phone now waiting for a supervisor.

Bruce:Sure!

Bruce:I don't waiting.

Bruce:*I don't mind waiting!

Maria:there is a supervisor on the line. let s see if he helps

Bruce:Okay.

Bruce:Can I help you with anything else?

Maria:this is the only issue i have with target. but i wast this fix asap

Maria:he is transfering to the team specialist member.

Maria:i will have to tell the whole thing again. still waiting

Maria:ooopppsss. the call got lost. what can i do now?

Bruce:I'm really sorry about that and I'll be sure to share your comments with our leadership.

Bruce:You can also send an email to guest.service @target.com for more help.

Maria:I did so. It didn't work. Any other suggestion?

Bruce:I'm sorry but we don't have any other media to get connected with our supervisor's team.

Maria:Can I ask Target to return my money, cancel this "replacement order", place a new order with same item and pick it up in store?

Bruce:You can request our supervisor to cancel the replacement order and you can request a refund.

Maria:I guess the problem at first was FEDEX, because they marked two packages as delivered when they only delivered one, but I'm not responsible for that. How can i contact your supervisor?

Maria:BTW. The building where I live has surveillance cameras. We could see the Fedex truck and everything that was/wasn't delivered.

Bruce:I'm sorry but the only way is to call or send an email to our guest service team.

Bruce:I'm sorry but unfortunately I'm unable to help you with this order.

Maria:I called, and the supervisor wasn't able to help. I tried to transfer my call. Can you give me a direct number?

Maria:Sorry , he tried to transfer my call. What is the number?

Bruce:I'm really sorry but we don't have any direct number to get in touch with the supervisor."

I can't understand how is possible that these two corporations (Target &Fedex) have a rating of A+ with the BBB.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments