2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target, North Bergen N.J.went in to to buy a phone, the girl at counter had no knowledge of anything.

For every question that I had, she had to make a phone call and ask someone else. Furthermore it seemed as though she just rolled out of bed with a nasty attitude and kept walking away from me. So then I walked away into the seasonal section to look for Christmas items. I spotted a tree that I wanted to purchase, I asked the woman in that department and she had no clue what I was talking about all she said was "me no speak English"..

I said well you can't take care of me in my country, you need to speak English. So I walked away. I picked up a small portion of raspberries in the produce department along with some other stuff and it rang up at a much higher price at the register the price tags that were wrong. And this time I just completely walked out of the store.

Total estimated loss to Target today approximately $350, that's only one customer.All because of some nasty teenager who woke up on the wrong side of the bed uneducated and someone who didn't speak my language in my country..

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

your not out any money as you dont have to shop there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing about this complaint is true. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

So, OP, exactly what do you want Target to do about this?

Perhaps you should send Target Corporate Headquarters a letter detailing your complaint.

That information is on their website.