I recently visited target and was told I could only return up to $70 worth of purchases. My purchase total was &85.

I received multiple presents for my birthday and had to make some returns.

Since you can only return $70 worth with one valid drivers license I had to make two trips to target and had to deal with rude employees. jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfdfj fjdfjdfjd fjdfjdkf jfdkfjdkjjfd fjdfjdfjdfj fjdfjdfj fjdkfjdfj fjdkff f fd f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

what do you expect? MsLea aka Expecting100cheeseburgers thinks she can make up her own rules.

"Customers shouldn't have to read the receipt - the store should just make the customer happy. Target and there employees don't have any idea what customer service is."

How in the world is this functional?

So now not only do we have no point in making rules and restrictions, but we should bend over backwards to please you?

Yeah right! You *** customers would still be unhappy for one reason or another.

Perhaps if you read the fine print on the back of your receipt regarding return policies you wouldn't have to worry about rude customer service. You're just a customer.

Calm yourself. :x

Their return policy is not "horrible." It is completely reasonable. Just ask your family to get you gift receipts next time. Really not that big of an issue.

I think he banged his head on the keyboard in anger. He seems like an angry deranged person.

"jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfdfj fjdfjdfjd fjdfjdkf jfdkfjdkjjfd fjdfjdfjdfj fjdfjdfj fjdkfjdfj fjdkff f fd f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f " Did the OP just have a stroke when writing this or it is a sign of their normal stupidity.

Sigh, here we go again. I wish I had a dollar every time I said this.

I would be rich. Telling you "no" and not bending the rules for you is not the same as being rude.

Next time ask your friends and family to be considerate enough to give you a gift receipt. Just tell them there is a good chance you will return whatever they get you.

A complaint about a store refusing to return items without a receipt is completely invalid. Your complaint should be about the people who bought you the presents.

IHateStupidCustomers

you left out the parts where you didn't have the receipt or any other proof of payment.