I ordered a bed frame "*** me" from Target. i SPECIFICALLY ordered the "White glove service" which ensures in home delivery and assembling the item purchased.

I received an email from EFW stating my delivery status is to the door delivery. i contacted (EFW) to let them know that, this is in error. I was told nothing could be done or altered and it would have to come from target in order to update the order. So i contacted target and target confirmed that i placed an order for "white glove service" .

Target attempted to contact EFW and was told they could not changed my order unless i cancelled my order and brought it AGAIN.. mind you i would still have to wait the average 5- 10 business days for a refund. I dont have that kind of time or money.

Being so frustrated i wanted to cancel my order all together and i was told IT WAS TOO LATE AND MY ORDER COULD NOT BE CANCELLED. (mind you i caught wind of this mistake in less that 24 hours.) Target you lost my business there is no reason why you cant communicate clearly with the third party you guys hired to deliver and assemble packages.

Review about: Target Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi,

I apologize for the overall experience. EFW would like a chance to speak with you.

Can you please reach out to 866.533.9669? Please ask for a Supervisor and we will prepared to speak with you.

Thank you !