3.5

I came to Target after work on Friday evening at 10:08pm 7/31/2015 to pick up a few items for my babies. I got into line and I was ready to pay.

I was greeted with a VERY nasty, "hello." I promptly said hello back. I was then asked, "Do you know that this line is for 10 items or less?." I replied, "Yes." The cashier then said to me, "Well, it looks like you have a lot more than 10 items" in the same very NASTY tone. I had 12 items to be exact. The store was closing at 11:00pm, it was nearly empty, I was not holding up the line, and I was in a great mood until I came into contact with this cashier.

She was a black, middle aged woman, with short to medium length hair, and dark brownskin in complexion with glasses. I have been shopping at this Target for a little over 5 years and I have NEVER been talked to with such rudeness. It is shame that people like this woman are working for this company. I am a hard working woman who had just gotten off of work that was tired.

A little customer service would have been well appreciated.

I was highly disappointed in her nasty attitude. I hope that this store will do better in the future or I will have to take my business somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The fact that you saw fit to go into detail about the cashier's appearance takes credibility away from your actual complaint. It sounds like you were more offended by her race than anything else.

Furthermore you were the one breaking the rules, not the cashier.

You knew you had more than 10 items to begin with. Grow up!