I called the local Target this morning after the Target online rep was unable to fulfill my order request as she stated "it's in-store purchase only".... My initial call to the Monroe, LA target was at 8:15 am and was greeted and advised that the item I'm calling about is the same issue he's working with another customer about and could I please hold.

I held for 20 minutes. Hung up, called the operator, was transferred, and no one ever answered. called the operator line again, this time no one answered that line. I FINALLY get someone after my 15th call, and the young lady was pleasant and willing to help.

She stayed on the phone with me while she went to look for the item and said, "Yes mam, I have some." She said she would hold for me until I was able to get there. Mind you, I'm AT WORK the entire time I'm trying to get this item. I go on my lunch break, go straight to Electronics, she knew who I was and as she was ringing me up, I noticed this was not the version that I asked for. I needed the iPad Mini 2, she had the 4.

SHE SOLD THE MINI 2'S THAT WERE ACTUALLY AVAILABLE BEFORE I GOT THERE!!!!!! Management did NOHTING to help. Is it my fault that she held the wrong one??? NO!

Target should've sold me the Mini 4 for the price of the Mini 2 since it was THEIR REPRESENTATIVES FAULT!!! I HATE TARGET SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

this isn't my 1st issue THIS week..I am highly upset and I cried so because of the frustration and the lack of willingness to help the customer from the so called management. Target, I'm DONE spending my money in your establishment.

VSpikes wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments