1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After placing an order online it is terribly inconvenient to exchange an item. I purchased clothing that was too large and the rep on the phone said they were out of the smaller size, but it was available to order online.

I explained that if I could order it online then she could too. Then she said she could order it for me, but I would be charged shipping again. I was told I could pick it up in a store but the nearest location to me that had the size I needed was 40 miles away. I called that store and they said it wasn't in stock.

No one that works here knows what is going on. All in all, I spent 45 minutes on the phone 3 separate times with 3 different people and got nowhere. Save yourself a headache and order from companies that have free shipping and hassle free returns and exchanges.

I will never shop at Target again, since other stores make dealing with them way more convenient.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target customer care at Target was customer service, product availability and duplicate shipping charges Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments