1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After placing an order online it is terribly inconvenient to exchange an item. I purchased clothing that was too large and the rep on the phone said they were out of the smaller size, but it was available to order online.

I explained that if I could order it online then she could too. Then she said she could order it for me, but I would be charged shipping again. I was told I could pick it up in a store but the nearest location to me that had the size I needed was 40 miles away. I called that store and they said it wasn't in stock.

No one that works here knows what is going on. All in all, I spent 45 minutes on the phone 3 separate times with 3 different people and got nowhere. Save yourself a headache and order from companies that have free shipping and hassle free returns and exchanges.

I will never shop at Target again, since other stores make dealing with them way more convenient.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product availability, Duplicate shipping charges, Customer service reps lack of knowledge.

Comments