I just graduated college, with a degree in Business Management, and I must say that Target has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with! My target credit card bill got lost somewhere within the US Postal Service.

I called up Target immediately after I received a notice that I had a missed payment. I told the phone rep that I was ready to pay my balance, but believed that I was not responsible for the late fee and interest, because this was all caused by the negligence of the Postal Service. They told me they could not help me, because the US Postal Service lost my bill one time before in the past 12 months. I then reasoned with the rep, and said I would enroll in auto pay, and this incident wouldn’t occur again.

The customer service representative again refused to *** the extra charges, and in fact told me if I wanted to enroll in auto pay, I would have to do it by myself, through their website! I then asked to speak to a supervisor, and was put on hold, and was told that the wait would be too long, and I would have to leave a message for a supervisor. I responded that I was willing to wait to speak to a supervisor. The rep replied that she couldn’t tie up the phone.

Having no other choice, I left a message. After not being contacted for 24 hours, I again called up to speak to a supervisor. Finally, I got through to a supervisor, but was once again refused. The supervisor said that although he is authorized to waive such charges, he won’t do it because of Target’s rigid policies.

They don’t waive charges more than once within 12 months, no matter what. What I don’t understand, is why Target needs to have live customer service representatives. Robots could do a better job! Of course, I cancelled my target card, and am horribly upset at Target’s lack of customer service.

I don’t understand how a large business, like Target can act in such a way. Anyone reading this, please don’t shop at Target, for your own good!

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2014.

Comments

Brownsville, Wisconsin, United States #997300

WTF does having "just graduated college with a degree in business management" have ANYTHING to do with your experience with Target? NOTHING!

Are you sure you graduated from an accredited college and not just another one of those diploma mills?? You definitely need to learn how to stay on topic while writing.