WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Behind all the pretty ads is a low class, company that will never help you.

I ordered a clock, got the wrong item. Returned it, reordered it, got the same WRONG item. When I complained they told me that I had to wait one week and reorder again. I waited a week, and ordered, and again, got the WRONG item.

Three times in a row I got the wrong item, asked them to fix it, and every time I got someone with a thick accent that was RUDE and could not help me. They hire cheap customer service, that cannot look into ANYTHING for you. They just give you a reference number and expect you to be happy with that.

NEVER solved the problem. BUYER BEWARE, unless you want to go through an experience like mine.

Comments

The people at Target will NOT help you. If you do manage to get this problem fixed, it will be a miracle and a fluke.

Their customer service is a joke and all they care about is keeping the money they have taken from you. I do hope you have had a resolution to this problem, but don't hold out much hope for you. Something I have learned at the money hungry hands of Target: Don't ever shop there.

I suggest that you strongly consider shopping elsewhere. I have never heard of another store doing this to people.