For Christmas, through Target Website, I ordered a My Generation Doll Armoire for my daughter. On December 21st,I received a Transformer truck instead!

Target would not send me the Armoire until I returned the truck. Of course this was impossible before Christmas. Therefore my daughter's Christmas was ruined. But wait there is more ....

A month later, they still have not sent me a return label. I have called Target several times. They keep putting me on hold (once 38 minutes) and further telling me they are sending me the label, but they never do.

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING AT TARGET. WORST COMPANY EVER!

Review about: Target Website.

Comments

Target has the worst record for customer service. It is absolutely non-existent.

I am very sorry that your daughter's Christmas was ruined because of Target's lack of ability and lack of care. As bitter as this lesson was, I hope you have learned what the majority of us have learned, do not depend on Target to deliver what they promise. They don't ever stand up for what they advertise.

Target is a horrible store and the number of valid complaints keep rolling in. It is a shame your daughter had to pay for their imcompetence.