Same thing happened to us! This shipping company is horrible and I do not understand how Target uses them.

We were given a shipping date 2 weeks ago, I ordered the item 3 weeks ago! They didn't deliver on that day, we even took a vacation day to be home since the item was worth a lot of money. No email, no call or update about why the item was not delivered. Every time I call this company I am in a *** for 15-30 minutes waiting for someone to answer which is ludacris then I am given a 'new' estimated shipping date since there was a 'delay' - again, nothing delivered and no update or call ...

I am so pissed. I wrote Target and they have not done a thing!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of other product from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments