I went to target on Black Friday and I didn't find what I wanted, but I did end up buying seasons 1,2,4,5,6 of The Office. Season 1 was $9.99 because it did not have as many episodes in the first season and the rest were suppose to be $12.99 my total with tax was 106.17. Later on that day I found the ad and wanted to see if the original item I went after was going to be on sale on Saturday. I read if you spend $100.00 dollars you get a $10.00 gift card, I didn't get one. I went back and they said that was before taxes if you spend $100.00 dollars and then i went on to politely say i was only 3 dollars and 83 cents away the cashier should of told me because it would've been well worth it. The customer service manager said "it's Black Friday we are busy" in my opinion the customer service manager should not have used that as an excuse. Then she gave me a number I could call. I walked out and called the number on my cell it wasn't the right number to make a complain. The number was for having problems with the website or it there was a recall on an item. I went back in and told her she gave me the wrong number and she said that was the only number she had, then I asked for the district mangers name and number and she said they didn't have one (hard to believe). The manager who told me this got very nasty with me and there was no need to be.

Then the icing on the cake, Saturday night I wrapped the dvds then pulled out the receipt out of the bag and looked at it again and realized I got charged $39.99 for one for the dvds of The Office. I went back to Target and they said that one wasn't on sale and that if didn't want it I would have to bring it back and they would refund my money. I then informed them that they were wrapped, they said sorry you if you don't want it you need to unwrap it and bring it back so we can refund your money. That was the real kicker, unwrapping Christmas presents before Christmas, not able to give them out for Christmas didn't put me in the best of moods this holiday season. After I unwrapped them to take them back to Target(my second trip in one day) I decided I didn't want any of them plus I didn't know which one was $39.99(i had to unwrap all of the dvds i wrapped) i decided it was easier to just return all of them because I already couldn't find Season 3 and if I returned one of the dvds I would be missing another one out of the set. At that point I was mad and didn't want any of them. Got back up to Target to return the dvds and i was told that I couldn't because I would have to wait 8-10 days because i wrote a check, they should have told me this the first time I went in and told them I was going to bring it back for a full refund. Now at the bottom of my receipt it states that my check went through as an one-time electronic funds transfer (same if I were to use my debit card) so they already have my money and told me i would have to wait the 8-10 days. They gave me a number to call to see if my check went through. I called it and they told me the same thing I then asked what if i put a stop payment on it. I wanted to know if Target would charge me a return check fee and the lady on the phone told me I would have to ask me bank. How would my bank know if Target would charge me. My thought here is Target probably charges people a fee if their check comes back NSF at the bank so my thought process is they might charge me the same fee if i put a stop payment on my check and I don't want to owe Target anything. I just want to return my dvds and get my $85 some odd dollars back.

Now I understand my first complaint is not Target I should have spent $3 dollars and some odd cents more and I should have read the ad before I went out the first time but all the other times I went to Target over this holiday weekend I shouldn't have been treated poorly each time by a manager. Also when i was given a number to call it should have been the RIGHT number and should have been lied to about not having a district manager and also when they gave me the number to call about my check the supervisor on the phone should have known if they would charge me for putting a stop payment on my check, my bank isn't going to know if the Target company is going to charge me a separate fee and they shouldn't told me that i would come back and get a refund of my money if i had to wait 8-10 which also is not stated on the receipt.

sincerely,

HIGHLY PISSED!!!!

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #218207

Why don't you shut your trap NN2010? ***.

So technically you didn't even come close to getting the $10 gift card anyway as you were overcharged on the DVD. Secondly, if they treat a check the same way as a debit card then why aren't you using a debit card? Why does anyone write checks anymore..to hold up the lines?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #216338

So To make up for the $100 they owed me I stole $100 worth of products. They arrested me for shoplifting.

I will get my lawyer to sue because they clearly owe me that money. If it is so busy how come they had time to follow me around and arrest me?