3.3
Layout of Store

I'm retired, have all the time in the World, but I hate waiting in line at the checkout area. So I shop in the morning when there's no crowd; Except for the long line waiting for the Single cashier.

The other 15+check out stands are as vacant as a ghost town.

I know this isn't just a Super Target problem. I refuse to shop at the nearby Wal Mart Superstore anymore since they're afflicted with the same problem. This is why I tried the huge Target store the last few weeks, but failed there was well.

At least I feel better, knowing the security personnel behind all those cameras, see me walk Up to the long line for the single cashier, leave all my merchandise behind in the cart, as I head home and click onto Amazon.com for frustration-free shopping.

I Assume it makes more financial sense to have extra checkout employees at these mega stores, vs. having extra employees restocking shelves from upset shoppers who refuse to wait for zero reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Cashier.

Preferred solution: Add more checkout employees. I see a bunch of employees pushing brooms, restocking shelves, walking around, etc..

I liked: Great shopping selection.

I didn't like: Lousy checkout experience.

Comments

Learn patience man. This world isn't all about you.

One would think if you were retired you would know how retail works. They care more about money than service.

They would increase costs if they hire more people. But you did say you have lots of time on your hands so why complain if this is true.