Layout of Store

I'm retired, have all the time in the World, but I hate waiting in line at the checkout area.So I shop in the morning when there's no crowd; Except for the long line waiting for the Single cashier.

The other 15+check out stands are as vacant as a ghost town.

I know this isn't just a Super Target problem. I refuse to shop at the nearby Wal Mart Superstore anymore since they're afflicted with the same problem. This is why I tried the huge Target store the last few weeks, but failed there was well.

At least I feel better, knowing the security personnel behind all those cameras, see me walk Up to the long line for the single cashier, leave all my merchandise behind in the cart, as I head home and click onto for frustration-free shopping.

I Assume it makes more financial sense to have extra checkout employees at these mega stores, vs.having extra employees restocking shelves from upset shoppers who refuse to wait for zero reason.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with great shopping selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of lousy checkout experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target cashier. Target needs to "add more checkout employees. i see a bunch of employees pushing brooms, restocking shelves, walking around, etc" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Learn patience man. This world isn't all about you.

One would think if you were retired you would know how retail works.They care more about money than service.

They would increase costs if they hire more people.But you did say you have lots of time on your hands so why complain if this is true.