I bought some beautiful brown towels at Target to go with my newly decorated bathroom. After one washing they looked like a cat had shredded half of them!

Unbelieveable! One washing! I read a lot of the reviews here and found another one with the exact same problem. Of course, *** me, I had no idea I had to SAVE THE RECEIPT on towels.

Target should post a sign above the entrance stating, (ALL SALES FINAL! except for 2 $20 buck ones if you're very, very good and can wangle it out of us) I will be spreading the word to everyone I know about Target and their ridiculous "Customer Service". Ha.

What a joke.

Comments

Target has had the same return policy for AT LEAST 7 years. That is when I started working there...and it has not changed. Why are people still surprised about it?

Coleshill, England, United Kingdom #26186

that only stands true if you pay for them in cash. Target also has an amazing system that can pull up purchases on credit, debit, gift cards, checks, EBT cards and by activation codes (within 90 days of course).

So, if you pay cash, YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE RECEIPT!

Maebashi-Shi, Gunma, Japan #26156

I'm sorry you don't know how to read... the return policy is written by the registers, above the guest service desk on a BIG red sign, on the website, known by heart by any team member, and, oh, on the back of the receipt.

What else could POSSIBLY be done to get people to understand?

Mymensingh, Dhaka, Bangladesh #25108

You're looking for warranty help and you have no way to prove when it was purchased?

Birdsville, Queensland, Australia #19166

the return policy is stated by every cash register