Ease of Use

TARGET MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVIDE A NOTE WHEN PURCHASING A GIFT FROM THE REGISTRY.I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO COULD ONLY STATE THAT IT WAS "IN THE BEGINNING".

IN THE BEGINNING??? GEE, I HAD NOT EVEN PURCHASED ANYTHING YET. DID NOT JUMP OUT WHEN PLACING ADDRESS AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN - WHERE MOST OTHER ONLINE ORDERING HAS IT... I WENT BACK THREE TIMES, NOPE, NO EASY RECOGNIZABLE PLACE TO WRITE A NOTE WHO THE GIFT WAS FROM.

NOR COULD CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP ADD A NOTE TO MY ORDER. THEY DID SAY MY NAME WOULD BE LIST THE GIFT SINCE I WAS THE PURCHASER. GUESS WHAT TARGET, IT WAS NOT FROM ME.

I WILL NOT BE USING TARGET IN THE FUTURE!!!UGH!!!!

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: GIFT REGISTRY - NO EASY PLACE TO ADD A NOTE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS USELESS AND NOW I NEED TO PLACE A VALUE OF MY LOSS - OMG!.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1288956

Good grief, OP, must you shout in all caps?

Target - Loafers Review from Onalaska, Wisconsin Target "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more BAD BAD BAD - FOR TARGET.COM (ONLINE PURCHASE!!) Target " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..." Read more Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more