Thinking that this was the best buy of the year, I purchased an iPad Air 2 at my local Target, only because of the "$80 free gift card with purchase" promotion.Here's a warning: the gift card IS NOT FREE!
You will be charged for it; check your credit card statement carefully. After nearly two hours with Target's customer service (chat and phone), I'm feeling completely deceived.
Don't fall for Target's "Free Gift Card" promotions.Better yet, just don't buy anything from Target.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ipad Air 2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I know rims can't be guaranteed forever, but the MKW rims on my truck were not even 2 years old and the clear coat and chrome started cracking and peeling..."
- "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."