Within one hour of shopping at Target on Coit in Dallas, TX on January 22, 2016, fraudulent charges began appearing on my Discover Card. I was notified by Discover of the charges.

They confirmed the card was "duplicated" and scanned at a nearby store in Frisco one hour after my Target transaction. There were additional transactions the morning of January 23rd. I called to inform the Manager of a possible security breach. His response was 'I doubt it was anyone here, your card was probably stolen days ago'.

He was completely unconcerned that someone may have hacked their system, much less concerned of any employee involvement. I advise everyone to beware.

This reviewer shared experience about "management unconcerned with security issues" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target manager at Target was lack of security concern Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

You cannot just accuse the employees without proof, an adult thing would be to do is to report the fraudulent charges to the bank and have them cancel the card and issue the new one. Then again you don't seem mature, so why should we expect you to do the adult thing?

to Anonymous Carrollton, Texas, United States #1100162

I did not accuse any employee, simply wanted to inform the company of a possible security breach. It is a possibility their system was hacked.

This exact thing happened to Home Depot. Of course all fraudulent charges were reported and the card cancelled.