Verified Reviewer

2.0

Who must I speak to about removing my debit card from your system? I never bought anything at any Targets, Im in PA, and my debit card has been used, abd keeps trying to be use it from all stores over in NY.

What do I need to do with this matter?

Ive contacted my supervisor who already said Target is responsibility for finally getting my debit card removed from your system and if its an actual

Person Id like to press charges on them for amounts that were successfully charged and monies taken from my bank account. There are 4 charges where monies were taken out my bank account and several that were declined.

Thank you for your time with this matter!

Melissa Heller

Comments

#2200579

You need to dispute any charges with your bank. You should also freeze your bank account because the issue is someone has access to it.

For the moment they are only using Target.

I doubt Target will give you any info over the phone. The will deal with your bank.

Target Reviews