Mountainair, New Mexico

Here's the trick Target plays: its right on target!

They send you a bill AFTER the bill is due, charging, in addition to interest a $25 late fee on top of their 21% APR.

This has happened time and again. I finally paid them off $138.00 including late fee and interest. They would not waive the $25 late fee nor would they provide me with the items which I supposedly purchased.

No wonder this store is in trouble.

I will never set foot in a Target again. They suck.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of target credit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I agree their credit cards are awful they scam you out of late fees even when you have closed the account. They will not give you the amount to close but will give you the amount to bring your account current so that a small fee is open so you will be charged more than you owe on the account. This practice is completely wicked.