Huntington, New York

was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a superstar and i was recently a horses *** again.i left the company when i found out my store manager is banging some of the *** sucking girls during the day .this is the kinda *** *** that goes on there ..there a bunch of sluty morons who are in charge and the store managers are *** for brains who *** all day in that *** office.*** you target go *** someone else off.*** all the *** for brains *** who work for that *** face company..

Review about: Store Manager.

Review #171915 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Foreigner

Quote=”lou”

“An American store ? i(sic) thought France owned all the target stores”

Then you would be mistaken. The Dayton Dry Goods Company, founded in

Minneapolis, Minnesota, in nineteen-oh-two, opened the first ‘Target’ store in Roseville, Minnesota in 1962. The company currently trades on the NYSE as TGT.

At no time was the company, its parent, or its predecessors owned outside the USA.

Some choose to pronounce Target as TAAR-JZAY as a pretentious joke, much like

JZAY-ZEE PENAY for the American clothing retailer.

lou

An American store ? i thought France owned

all the target stores

WOWsers

wow, really? cool! NOT!

Quote=”bottomperformer”

“dont (sic) tell me yea (sic) i (sic) know ETL,DTL,DAPTL,GAL,ETLAP,SHOULD I GO ON (?)”

Nope. We get the gist of your story. The problem is that it is indeed “just a story”. You haven’t produced any facts to support your claims, and you haven’t told us how long you worked in this Target store, and if you worked in another Target store, have you?

Quote=”bottomperformer”

“I AM GOING TO DO A NOTE TO FILE ON YOU ALL THEN IN 30 DAYS YOUR FIRST WRITTEN..”

Is this a weak attempt at humor? Or, are you a raving loony? Both your OP and your follow up are dripping with anger. Any TM that’s survived more than a couple of years in Target (or perhaps another retailer) would have learned how to handle their communications a lot better. Those that won’t; can’t; or don’t; usually get booted out!

Quote=”bottomperformer”

“(I) was a target executive in new (sic) york (sic) for 8 years”

An ETL of what exactly? You don’t sound like an ETL-GE that's for sure!

Translation: “ETL-GE” = Executive Team Leader of Guest Experience

bottomperformer

dont tell me yea i know ETL,DTL,DAPTL,GAL,ETLAP,SHOULD I GO ON DO YOU WANT ME TO START GIVING OUT ALARM CODES AND TMSC ###"S..OR THE HOTLINE OR SHOULD I GO INTO THE STORE AND CHANGE ALL THE CUSTOM BLOOCKS..I AM GOING TO DO A NOTE TO FILE ON YOU ALL THEN IN 30 DAYS YOUR FIRST WRITTEN..

Sessa

your post basically says nothing ***.

bigguy

i doubt very highly this guy ever worked for target.Firstof all target doesnt use terms as store manager they use terms like stl stire teamlead tl and etl.

This is so engrainedin a team member they yse the terms automatically nice try but you came up short.Morelikely you bought a product and are unhappy and this is the way you get even.

May I Help You Find Something?

Wow, that's a strong worded allegation! Do you have any facts to support your claims? What was your role in the store, and how long were you at that store (and any others)?

As mad as you may feel, using foul language on this forum is not going to help...