2.1
Layout of Store

I was waiting in line in the Electronics section to unlock a game from it's box. When it was my turn the employee completely disregarded me and called for the person behind me.

I was the bigger man that time and let it go but he acted like I was invisible and kept on disregarding me. I had to yell at this employee to get attention. Finally I got his help and when I wanted to unlock the box that held the game in it. The man told me it was out of stock.

Before hand I looked online to see if it was in stock and lone behold IT WAS IN STOCK!!!

This *** is the WORST PERSON to work at Target. I wasted an 1 hour and 15 minutes just waiting in line.

relaxalex613 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "apology from target".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target electronics department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

If you really are the bigger man you don't have to yell to get attention. If you are man at all you would have politely said you were next when the employee mistakenly took care of the customer after you.

Do you need mommy to speak for you?

Just because it says the game is in stock does not mean it is in stock, computers make mistakes, the website takes up to 24 hours to catch up to sales, it may not be in stock at that store. Have mommy explain these things to you because you sound more like a six year old boy than a grown up man.