Tampa, Florida

TARGET ADVERTISES WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS COMMERICALS. I WENT TO TARGET TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING , THERE WAS NO MUSIC, ONLY SILENCE- THE MOST BORING SHOPPING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR CHRISTMAS. CASHIER TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT ALLOW TO WEAR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS, SHE EVEN WHISPER TO ME, "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

YET, TARGET SELLS TREES, ORNAMENTS, GIFTS, AWESOME FOOD. SHAME ON YOU, WHATS WITH THE SILENCE........ I WENT TO OTHER STORES AND I HEARD THE CHRISTMAS MUSICE, SOME MAY HAVE BEEN LOUD, AND SOME SOFT. BUT THERE WAS CHRISTMAS!!!

CHRISTMAS IS SPECIAL, FUN, FAMILY AND GIVING........

YOUR COMMERICIALS OF MUSIC AND LAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS, IS FALSE... SHAME ON YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 2011

Review about: Christmas Music.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

asd

did you needed to *** or something?

tiredofpoorservice1967

No Christmas music???Music to my ears.

Target for sure now.

:) Lowes started playing the *** before Halloween.UGHHH.

Curtis

We've all been brainwashed for century's anyway!Christmas is nothing more than pagan worship and should be associated with Jesus Christ in any shape or form.

Don't believe me. Do your homework. The facts are crystal clear. The Christmas tree is just as bad.

Yule log meant sacrificing humans for 12 days.

Research the facts just reporting truth here.This holiday is dead to me.

Justarudedudenotinthemood

Agreed.Why make a big stink over it?

I personally get sick of xmas music before the end of thanksgiving.

But I will NEVER complain about it. It is just part of it. Nor will I ever not shop somewhere because they play that wretched song over and over again.

I get what I need and get out.Done.

Justarudedudenotinethemood

Where is this?

They just got ALL of my business. No frakking xmas music! YAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I am there!

Same *** at every store, over and over and over again. ARGH, Charlie Brown!