Recently I attempted to purchase the Wii U special edition splatoon and super smash brothers preloaded on the system. I ordered the item on Thanksgiving day and was thrilled to have the order go through and not have to go to the store at midnight.

A couple of days later I receive an email stating the item was delayed but I would receive it between 12/16/2015-1/2/2015. Ok no problem my children are not babies and can get the item after Christmas. Well today I get an email which states that I will not be getting the item at all. If you can't fulfill the order don't take it.

Don't leave me thinking I purchased the item when I could of gone somewhere else. COMPLETELY DISGUISTED with this company and now I take my purchases elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about nintendo wii at Target was bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

#1072044

SAME THING AND I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!! NEVER AGAIN TARGET!!!!!

EVER!! NOT EVEN FOR A HAT!

to Anonymous #1072082

FYI- after posting the above I found exact same thing at GameStop for 279.99 and they have them in stock at certain stores in my area. Cheaper than the current target price of 299.

And actual available.