i went into target today (2-20-12) in blue ash, ohio to get something to eat at the pizza hut express. After I ordered, the price that was posted was not the price that i was charged.

When I asked about it, I was told that the price was changed. I asked why it still said one price and I was to pay more, she said that's what the register says. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and an off duty employee walked up and told her to give me the lower price, which was good until I asked what they were going to do for the future customers. The off duty employee said "if they don't complain.

Nothing" I found this very offensive. I work hard for my money as many of us do. So, when she said that I got very upset, asked again to speak to a manager. A manager finally showed up after I raised my voice.

He said that they were not allowed to take down the old sign. I suggested that they just change the price on the poster since, in the words of his employee, if the next person doesn't notice then they won't change the price. When I said that, the off duty employee started yelling at me. I suggested to her to leave since she wasn't on the clock.

She then told me that I couldn't tell her what to do and she was going to call the police on me. Now, I don't know, but theft is theft. Target was charging more than posted to who knows how many people.

Add up fifty cents per transaction and you get grand theft.

Comments

#1302020

How is it any of your business what they do to other customers, you got your way now move on.

Yonkers, New York, United States #1301999

You're crying about a pizza. I can't oh my god.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #435113

They just say they are going to call the police to get the person to leave and scare them. Also I think it is a male posting this.

I believe it all up to the part where they threatened to call the police on her. This sort of thing is just as likely to happen at my Sams Club except at Sams they would be smart enough not to say that they are not going to do anything unless someone complains.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434771

Wow Trevor that's *** up. Must have been the same man as the OP who wrote this review.

Here in LA two women were getting into a fight. In retalation one lady pushed the other' lady's cart into the shelf. The lady had her baby in the cart. The mother went crazy and started hitting the other lady.

The manager took her side and told her if someone harmed his child or did something to his child he would not have done the same thing. It does not surprise me that there are cowards out there such as the OP and the freak in your response that go picking on women and children when they want their way.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434769

"lol this story has gotta be fake."

One can only hope but with all the psychos these days you never know. If however this man made a comment about "playing" with my son. My wife would knock his teeth out. Does not matter who is bigger and stronger once you make a parent angry by posting such a complaint you better watch out.

I would like to think that this is fake, but at the Walmart I worked at a man got into an argument with this lady who had a son with her. The boy must have been about nine. The man was trying to trick the store and scam. She should not have interfered in the customer employee issue but she stood up for our employee because she saw him trying to scam and cheat. The man turned around and told her to mind her own business or she would drag he son in the men's washroom and rape and molest him. He was arrested outside the store and pretended he did not know English.(which he does if he does not want to follow rules.)

IHateStupidCustomers

lol this story has gotta be fake.

what's a chef doing eating pizza hut?

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433962

In the original review you said they were not allowed to change the sign. Then you said they would change the sign but you refused to leave until they do.

You basically stalked her. Also any reasonable person with half a brain would know that you do not ask a woman you don't know if you can play with her son.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433961

Also I told them to change the price right then and there or I would not be leaving. They said they would change the price soon.

I refused to leave until they changed the price. The female employee then started yelling at me. I wanted to show her who was in charge so I asked her to leave or I would drag her out by her hair. She then threatened to call the police on me.

The manager asked her to leave. Then I went outside to follow her and he asked me to stay. I had no intend to harm her. I just wanted to intimidate her by asking if I can play with her eight year son when I found out she had a son .(I know her I see her often she lives not far from me.) She accused me of trying to get sexual.

I only said play. Funny how this sick woman took it. I knew she would take it as a sexual reference so that is why I said it to intimidate her.

The truth is I have no interest in her son. She started it first and I just wanted to show her who is in charge and that she cannot push me around.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433955

OH she said she was going to call the police on me because I followed her to her car to the parking lot just to scare her. I was not going to hurt her I just wanted to intiminidate her.

It worked since I am 6 foot two male and she is like five foot four. I asked her if she had any children and if they were looking for a boyfriend like myself.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433954

Why did you ask to speak to a manager. Were you hoping they would give you a further discount. You already got the old price what more do you want.