1.3

I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before!I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S SLEEP GIFT SETS.” I called in to make an inquiry as to why the discount was not showing up in the cart when I went to check out.

The first customer rep asked me to call back and explain the situation and that I was going to be helped. Roughly 2 hours later, I called back a total of 5 times and each time was passed on from one rep to another. The last one claimed that she couldn’t hear me and hung up. I get that companies make mistakes in wording the ads, but I expect some professionalism from Target.

I have been a long-time shopper and I find this frustrating.If you don’t honor your ad, just say so—these passive-aggressive tactics are just plain low, and ultimately undermine my trust in Target.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #994601

Not every deal is for both online and in store. Though it's the same company, stores and the online realm are actually considered different entities.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #994602

Right as you are, I like how these children use words like false advertising before asking their parents permission to use the PC first. The parent could have explained the same thing to them as you just did. Also if this child was mumbling and could not be heard the parents should have been there to translate what the child that posted this was trying to communicate.

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #906831

I wonder if the ad was only for in store purchases only?