Target - False Advertisement and Passive Aggressive Customer Reps

613 of 1891 Target reviews

I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before!I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S SLEEP GIFT SETS.” I called in to make an inquiry as to why the discount was not showing up in the cart when I went to check out.

The first customer rep asked me to call back and explain the situation and that I was going to be helped. Roughly 2 hours later, I called back a total of 5 times and each time was passed on from one rep to another. The last one claimed that she couldn’t hear me and hung up. I get that companies make mistakes in wording the ads, but I expect some professionalism from Target.

I have been a long-time shopper and I find this frustrating.If you don’t honor your ad, just say so—these passive-aggressive tactics are just plain low, and ultimately undermine my trust in Target.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
613 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12, 2015 #994601 Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Not every deal is for both online and in store. Though it's the same company, stores and the online realm are actually considered different entities.

0 0 Reply
KevinRichards

Jun 13, 2015 #994602 Orange, California, United States

Right as you are, I like how these children use words like false advertising before asking their parents permission to use the PC first. The parent could have explained the same thing to them as you just did. Also if this child was mumbling and could not be heard the parents should have been there to translate what the child that posted this was trying to communicate.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×