I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before!I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S SLEEP GIFT SETS.” I called in to make an inquiry as to why the discount was not showing up in the cart when I went to check out.
The first customer rep asked me to call back and explain the situation and that I was going to be helped. Roughly 2 hours later, I called back a total of 5 times and each time was passed on from one rep to another. The last one claimed that she couldn’t hear me and hung up. I get that companies make mistakes in wording the ads, but I expect some professionalism from Target.
I have been a long-time shopper and I find this frustrating.If you don’t honor your ad, just say so—these passive-aggressive tactics are just plain low, and ultimately undermine my trust in Target.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "We have been members of RelayRides / Turo for 2 years and we love it. We now have 9 vehicles on Turo.com. We have never had an unresolved problem. Car..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."