7-19-2013.04:01 OR THERE ABOUTS.ADDRESS: 2755 CANYON SPRING PKWY RIVERSIDE 92507.SAW PJ'S IN CLEARANCE.TOPS PLACED ON TOP RACK & BOTTOMS ON HANGING.CLEARANCE SIGN BETWEEN THE TOP & BOTTOM & THE TWO,VERY CLEARLY MARKED.AS CHECKING OUT WAS CHARGED FULL PRICE.CHECKER SAYS ONLY TOPS ON CLEARANCE & I WENT TO RACK WITH ME & SAYS ONLY TOP ON CLEARANCE.GOT MGR JENNIFER,SHE SAYS SAME THING.I ASK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?WHEN BOTTOMS HANGING DIRECTLY BELOW CLEARANCE SIGN.I SAID U NEED TO SELL THEM TO ME AT CLEARANCE SIGN.JENNIGER REFUSED, SAYS NO THEY AREN'T ON CLEARANCE & THIS IS HOW WE ALWAYS HAVE OUR CLEARANCE BUT I'LL GIVE U 15% DISCOUNT.NO THEY ARE CLEARLY MARKED CLEARANCE.SHE REFUSED & STATED THIS IS HOW WE DO OUR CLEARANACE AGAIN & I'LL SELL THEM 15% OFF TO YOU.I SAY,HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT.BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU.I WANT TALK TO STORE MGR.SHE SAID NOT IN.I ASKED FOR ANOTHER MGR,NOT IN.I TOLD HER THAT WAS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT I WILL GO TO ATTORNEY GENERAL & COMPLAINT.WHAT IS CO PHONE NUMBER. SHE WAS WRITING A NAME & #DOWN.I WAS DISCUSTED SAID I WILL CONTACT ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE,AS SHE WAS WRITING I TOSSED THE CLOTHES ON HER TABLE & THE HANGER HIT HER HAND, NOT ME THE HANGER.SHE IMMEDIATELY WENT TO SECURITY GUARD & ORDERED ME OUT OF STORE & SAID YOU HIT ME & HE'S (SECURITY GUARD BY THE DOOR DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING) MY WITNESS.MY HANDS OR BODY NEVER TOUCHED HER.I WAS AN ADJUDICATOR FOR STATE OF CA FOR 27 YRS.

SO I KNOW THE LAWS.I'VE NEVER HAD A TICKET IN 40 YRS & 70 YRS OLD.PLEASE CHECK YOUR CAMERAS.WE'RE TALKING $12.99 CLEARANCE 30%OFF & SHE REFUSED.

WHEN MDSE WAS MARKED CLEARANCE.IT WAS THE PRINCIPAL FOR ME AAT THIS POINT.SHE YELLED LEAVE THE STORE NOW.AS I LEFT. I've NEVER BEEN IN THAT STORE BEFORE WAS VISITING AREA.PLEASE RESPOND TO ME CAROLYN ASHDOWN..MY EMAIL IS keckieashdown@yahoo.com

Comments

Ah, Target Customer Service at its finest!!

Post and let everyone know how you were treated.

AreYou4Real

Omg...get off the computer and stop assaulting people with hangers. :x

Good lord, all this over some Muppet pajamas? I like Kermit too, but I'm not going to go assaulting people with hangers if I can't get him on my pajama bottoms for 15% less than I want to pay.

If you did work in the legal department of California you would at least have some decent grammar. Please go shop somewhere else they clearly don't want you.

Orlando, Florida, United States #692469

IF they said it's not on clearance, it's not on clearance. Clearance items are usually marked with a clearance sticker.

Customers don't always put things back where they belong and will throw merchandise anywhere.

Not the store's fault. GEt a life!

some one (non customer usually) placed that item in the clearance rack because they were a) too lazy to put it back on the shelf where they found it or b) they put it in clearance so they can come back and say hey this was in the clearance rack i need this to be x% off. Every single clearance item has a sticker on it if unsure you should use those nifty scanners or ask a worker to scan it for you. now the fact that you were kicked out seemed uncalled for unless you were being violent or raising your voice/yelling at the lady.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #683962

Of course you were in the legal profession for 27 years, just like the people that complain about restaurants have been in the restaurant business most of their lives and the same applies to retail. If as you state you are 70 years old, have you stopped to think laws might have changed over the years.

You really have to grow up, the rambling of your post, no spaces between sentences. You say you were an adjudicator for the state of CA for 27 years. Then you make a completely new paragraph, stating "so I know the law." Then you go on to say you haven't had a ticket in 49 years. I have news for you, I am 73 years old and have never in my life had any kind of ticket and I've been driving since I was 14.

Just because you have at one time allegedly been a judge and have never had a ticket in 40 years, doesn't mean that you haven't been in some other kind of trouble. Furthermore, if you are so smart, why are using all caps and shouting at us, when we didn't do anything to you?

You also kept asking for a manager, when you say Jennifer was a manager.