1.7

went in last night after work no go sold out company is amazingly short-sighted! I left everything else I was buying for dinner on the floor and went across the street to Wal-Mart!

Target no longer gets any of my hard-earned $$$. Asked the clerk he told me they only has about 2 cases and that was gone when he got in at 9 AM. kind of amazing that an item in the flyer had such limited quantity in the store.

why risk frustrating customers just does not make sense. If they where smart they would have tied the drink or hat (also sold out) to the game as a give away

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments