Target - Failure to deliever email gift certificate in time frame promised
I ordered a large item from Target.com.Value approx $300.
I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it delivered. I asked for it by email. I got an email order confirmation.
It stated my item would be received approx 12/8. It stated my gift certificate would be received within 4 hours. At the 8 hour mark and no receipt, I called their customer service. I was informed they never intended to send it out until after my item had been shipped.
He even offered that it was possible that they were currently out of stock on it (really???)!!
Why would they not be clear and honest as to when it would be received instead of having someone sitting at their computer expecting something that wasn't going to be there?Poor customer service and bordering on fraud!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want their system fixed so that people know exactly what to expect instead of being lied to because they did not intend on meeting their own imposed delivery schedule.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up. I really thought..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- "Store super durty in Sunnyvale ca ..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."