Bonney Lake, Washington

I ordered a large item from Target.com.Value approx $300.

I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it delivered. I asked for it by email. I got an email order confirmation.

It stated my item would be received approx 12/8. It stated my gift certificate would be received within 4 hours. At the 8 hour mark and no receipt, I called their customer service. I was informed they never intended to send it out until after my item had been shipped.

He even offered that it was possible that they were currently out of stock on it (really???)!!

Why would they not be clear and honest as to when it would be received instead of having someone sitting at their computer expecting something that wasn't going to be there?Poor customer service and bordering on fraud!

Review about: Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer.

I didn't like: Unsympathetic.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution I want their system fixed so that people know exactly what to expect instead of being lied to because they did not intend on meeting their own imposed delivery schedule.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion