Target - Failure to deliever email gift certificate in time frame promised
I ordered a large item from Target.com.Value approx $300.
I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it delivered. I asked for it by email. I got an email order confirmation.
It stated my item would be received approx 12/8. It stated my gift certificate would be received within 4 hours. At the 8 hour mark and no receipt, I called their customer service. I was informed they never intended to send it out until after my item had been shipped.
He even offered that it was possible that they were currently out of stock on it (really???)!!
Why would they not be clear and honest as to when it would be received instead of having someone sitting at their computer expecting something that wasn't going to be there?Poor customer service and bordering on fraud!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want their system fixed so that people know exactly what to expect instead of being lied to because they did not intend on meeting their own imposed delivery schedule.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Cascade Distributing is owned by a wonderful old man named Bud Lovell and has his lot ran by his family. The workers at Cascade Distributing are all very good -..."
- "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..."