2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have a Red card linked to my checking. I have tried to use it but at least 2 put of 3 times the amount I used it for takes more then a week to clear.

The it doesn't. My husband get upset saying that , it not true and takes the money out. Then I get stuck making it right. They only take a electronic check to clear the acct.

thus the same problem. They are trying to get me to pay late fees from 2017. They have the money that the purchase was for. I Haven't used the card but maybe twice this year.

It is a joke. It is not easy and lingers. It has made me not want to shop at target. If I do I use an alternate form of payment which is penalized for not using the red card.

Which is going to take so long It is thought to have processed.

I have tried to explain to my spouse but he refuses to believe it takes so long to clear if it is tied to my checking act. What a scam.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Take the fees for 2017 off my acct. I didn't even know where there..

I didn't like: Red card is a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments

As soon as you pay your late fees they will be taken off. Listen to your husband, he is a man after all

h.kitchener

Unless you really, really like having the opportunity to meet new and strange people of all kinds in a Target restroom, it's probably best to shop elsewhere.

With Target's lack of concern for credit card security why would you want an account linked directly to your checking account? It just makes it that much easier for anyone stealing your account information to drain you checking account. Much safer to use a credit card.