placed order for hunger games dvd on july 3 will not receive the item untill 8-22.8-24 cannot cancel the item on july 16 when i found out i cannot get it until then the dvd comes out on august 16 .

next time i will order from amazon.com i found the whole situation unacceptable customer service was useless never again would i order from target.com target did state that i would get the dvd no later then 8-18 .when i placed my order i would have ordered the item if i knew it was going to take so long to deliver to my home

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Ok so here's the deal.

You ordered something on July 3. Almost 2 weeks later, certainly after Target contacted the distributor with your purchase request, you wished to cancel.

Do you see the problem here?

Perhaps not. I'll break it down a little more.

Eventually companies have to deny refunds for online orders while they are waiting to be shipped. It's a bummer that you didn't get your movie RIGHT as it came out, but I think you'll survive.

FURTHERMORE, You probably only requested standard shipping. If you paid for expedited shipping, I'm sure you would get it immediately.

So you are mad because they wouldn't let you have the movie BEFORE the release date :zzz :zzz :zzz :x :x :x :x :x ?????

PS - The only thing worse than Target's customer service is your use of the English language :sigh :sigh :sigh .

You should read all the older reviews about people's disappointment regarding orders with Target.com.Customer service seems to be nonexistent except for misleading advice and excuses.

I agree with you.

Amazon.com is very reliable. If I were to need anything ordered, I would certainly go that route. Target.com sucks.

Lessons learned!:(

The Hunger Games was a ripoff.

Go watch Battle Royale and you'll see what I mean. ^_^

The Hunger Games sucked anyway.