Your pulling of paula deen products is a double standard and just plain wrong. If you're going to make a statement about use of the n word then make it any across the board statement and pull all music and movies using the word.

You can't have it both ways, I don,t own paula deen products or watch her show, I do find this word offensive but I find racism in any form even more offensive and I feel that that is exactly what you are quilty of. Because she is a white, southern women she used the word because she is racist and needs to be punished. But a black hip hop artist or rapper can say or sing it anytime and you do nothing! The word is the word no matter who or how they use it.

So put deen back or pull the videos and cds.

Until you do one or the other I will no longer shop in your stories. Ticked of in amanda

Comments

stlrsfan
Mamaroneck, New York, United States #672583

Oh brother, get a life

sessa
to stlrsfan Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #672735

Please explain how this person needs to "get a life" when you are posting comments on this site daily? Perhaps YOU should get a life you hypocrite.

stlrsfan
to sessa #672739

Sessa, ever since I pointed out to everyone that you were visiting *** sites and other animal ***, you've been following me around posting replies to my replies. None of that will change you being busted for your sick activities! Yek!