I purchased a toy and a video game from Target.com yesterday on 12/14/11, first, it said if you spend $50, the shipping would be free, I was told by the rep.that only one of my items qualified, but both items did indicate that they were both free shipping, so I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Next, the purchase price was suppose to be $78.11. total, after noticing that Target billed me two different prices, one price was $80.52 and the other price was $78.11, I called them ASAP, they told me that the $80.52, was just a hold and that it would be refunded in seven to 10 days, --REALLY!!!, WHO EVEN AUTHORIZED THEM TO hold any funds when my purchase purchase was $78.11, that's all I authorized them to take out so I am so PISSED OFF.... Target customer service is horrible, I have ordered from them many times and I have never had any problems until now. They never double changed me before, so I will not be ordering any items from Target again.

(Supervisor was Pamela, customer service rep.

was Kirby spoke to them on 12/15/11@8:20am) The worst supervisor and customer service rep.ever!!!

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments