cashier swiped my ckeck and said machine was not working properly and asked me to sign and submit check for purchase of $117.98- I did that only to find both transactions showed up on my checking account.I presented evidence of transactions and management will not return my calls nor have they acknowledged my request for a refund.

Poor management for someone in that position. Americus, Ga.31709 store #0758. Store manager's name is Roger Eden, don't have last name. I can be reached 229-942-0330, my email is hometownmedical@gmail.com.My business has purchases equal to approx.

$15,000/year for the past two years.

I know target would hate to loose that kind of revenue.Gene Malcom 161cce

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #333184

Do you really expect a posting to this site to get results? Quit dreaming and call your bank. They can get your money for you a lot quicker than wasting you time complaining on the internet.

I agree we do have a crook here

Consumer000

You need to contact their corporate offices(612)304-6073 or Guest relations 1-800-440-0680. If the store management is refusing to do their job.

Wow that is weird!! Weird that the exact same thing happened to you at WalMart too. Lol!!