In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size.When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand, manufacturer or size.

The topper was compressed packed in cling film wrap with the "Finished size" unmarked (please see picture). I purchased the topper for my overseas home, so I did not want to unwrap the whole thing and made the mistake of assuming that the product was what I ordered (i.e. Full size). When I finally unwrapped the product, it turns out to be a twin size (i.e.

only 36 inches vs. the 50 inches I had ordered). Customer service proved to be useless as they do not provide any solutions for delivery to or from international locations. And more importantly because the product was bought online, I was unable to return the item in stores during my next trip home (this mattress topper was an exception even though they sold other topper brands in their stores).

So somehow they expected me to repack an expanded mattress topper into a compress sized and ship to them from a domestic location (yes, they do provide return shipping receipt for US locations) or bear the full expense of international shipping. Of course, since I do not have a registered Target account (i.e. ordered as guest), I was unable to provide this review/complaint online.

Needless to say, even though there was zero error on the side of the customer and Target failed to send the right product, I am out US$149 and still have no mattress topper for my mattress.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of target shipping service. Target needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments