Target - Don't waste your time with online orders

396 of 1891 Target reviews

In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size.When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand, manufacturer or size.

The topper was compressed packed in cling film wrap with the "Finished size" unmarked (please see picture). I purchased the topper for my overseas home, so I did not want to unwrap the whole thing and made the mistake of assuming that the product was what I ordered (i.e. Full size). When I finally unwrapped the product, it turns out to be a twin size (i.e.

only 36 inches vs. the 50 inches I had ordered). Customer service proved to be useless as they do not provide any solutions for delivery to or from international locations. And more importantly because the product was bought online, I was unable to return the item in stores during my next trip home (this mattress topper was an exception even though they sold other topper brands in their stores).

So somehow they expected me to repack an expanded mattress topper into a compress sized and ship to them from a domestic location (yes, they do provide return shipping receipt for US locations) or bear the full expense of international shipping. Of course, since I do not have a registered Target account (i.e. ordered as guest), I was unable to provide this review/complaint online.

Needless to say, even though there was zero error on the side of the customer and Target failed to send the right product, I am out US$149 and still have no mattress topper for my mattress.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Biofresh Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #704362

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
396 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×