In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size.When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand, manufacturer or size.
The topper was compressed packed in cling film wrap with the "Finished size" unmarked (please see picture). I purchased the topper for my overseas home, so I did not want to unwrap the whole thing and made the mistake of assuming that the product was what I ordered (i.e. Full size). When I finally unwrapped the product, it turns out to be a twin size (i.e.
only 36 inches vs. the 50 inches I had ordered). Customer service proved to be useless as they do not provide any solutions for delivery to or from international locations. And more importantly because the product was bought online, I was unable to return the item in stores during my next trip home (this mattress topper was an exception even though they sold other topper brands in their stores).
So somehow they expected me to repack an expanded mattress topper into a compress sized and ship to them from a domestic location (yes, they do provide return shipping receipt for US locations) or bear the full expense of international shipping. Of course, since I do not have a registered Target account (i.e. ordered as guest), I was unable to provide this review/complaint online.
Needless to say, even though there was zero error on the side of the customer and Target failed to send the right product, I am out US$149 and still have no mattress topper for my mattress.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Biofresh Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."