In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size.When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand, manufacturer or size.
The topper was compressed packed in cling film wrap with the "Finished size" unmarked (please see picture). I purchased the topper for my overseas home, so I did not want to unwrap the whole thing and made the mistake of assuming that the product was what I ordered (i.e. Full size). When I finally unwrapped the product, it turns out to be a twin size (i.e.
only 36 inches vs. the 50 inches I had ordered). Customer service proved to be useless as they do not provide any solutions for delivery to or from international locations. And more importantly because the product was bought online, I was unable to return the item in stores during my next trip home (this mattress topper was an exception even though they sold other topper brands in their stores).
So somehow they expected me to repack an expanded mattress topper into a compress sized and ship to them from a domestic location (yes, they do provide return shipping receipt for US locations) or bear the full expense of international shipping. Of course, since I do not have a registered Target account (i.e. ordered as guest), I was unable to provide this review/complaint online.
Needless to say, even though there was zero error on the side of the customer and Target failed to send the right product, I am out US$149 and still have no mattress topper for my mattress.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Biofresh Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."