1.5

Before Christmas I ordered some items from Target online store. They arrived today.

Opened it and they did not fit and the quality was poor. Go online to print a return label and online prompt tells me I am not authorized to view my order. I can't go to the store as I travel a lot for business. I open Chat and this guy looks my order up and tells me I can return for a Gift Card?!

I don't want a gift card. He said since I used Paypal via my credit card he can only issue a gift card its Policy. No where in the TOS does it say this. He said its in the question and answer section.

What?!

I will tell all my friends and family DO NOT SHOP AT TARGET PERIOD! Paypal Customers BEWARE!

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Reason of review: if you stop online they will not refund or credit a return if you use paypal.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #925291

I want to return a purchase I made on Target.com using PayPal. How will I be refunded?

A refund will be issued in the form of cash if returned to a store.

If returned by mail, a refund will be issued in the form of an electronic Target GiftCard.

You can convert your eGiftCard into a mobile eGiftCard to be used with your smartphone both in stores and online.

It's right there in the TOS. It's quite easy to find if you look.

Perhaps you should check a website's return policy before making a purchase to avoid situations like this in the future. Also, as you can see if you took the time to read you can take the items to a store for a cash refund.

to MattD78 #925347

I think this is written by a child and mommy should have read paypal purchase return policy for her.

call paypal, that's why you use it.

I also like how people say they will tell all their friends not to shop at Target, Walmart or wherever they threw a temper tantrum. Like they will all listen to you, even if all your friends listen to you, it won't put them out of business. You must be six years old to think you telling all your friends will harm them.

Get mommy or daddy to read the TOS for you because it does state that paypal purchases go on the form of gift cards.