Target added baby items to my granddaughter's bridal registry...not a good thing.Then they failed to deliver some items that were purchased thru the registry on line.

Family members are now having to dispute the charges thru their credit card companies.

Target must have constructed this website as it is very difficult to actually post a complaint.I have to type 100 words here in order to submit it so word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word,word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word.

Review about: Target Website.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Previously NARC YOU OUT - It has come to my attention that some little corward is posting comments under my screen name. From now 9/2/11 henceforth, I will no longer post as Narc you out but anonymously, much like the thief and liar that has commandeered my screen name.

#319325

Please pull up the many, many comments of complaints against Target.This is a company we'd be better off to stay away from.

Please continue to state your problems with this store, on their site and this site and whereever else you can, and encourage everyone you know to stay from this unfair and incompetent corporation. The numbers are mounting with people expressing their bad experiences. If you get the word to everyone you know, and I do to everyone I know, and so on, Target will finally realize that we are tired of their business practices. Thanks for the posting.

Good Job.Let's keep this going to warn everyone we possibly can!