Target.com does not tell you or DISCLOSE at checkout if you pay via Paypal they will only give you a store giftcard for refunds.I just spoke to an agent who told me Target can't refund to Paypal because it could take upto 30 days to receive the refund.

I don't believe this *** AT ALL! I have paid other merchants with Paypal and they have been able to refund to my Paypal account just fine. So basically Target gets you pay using Paypal, which in my case is linked to my credit card. Then when you try to return something they will only give you a TARGET giftcard if you paid via Paypal.

Hence, Target never loses.That is a major SCAM of the consumer in my opinion.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Target - Concrete Candles Review Target "I ordered 2 concrete large candles, the stores near me were sold out. I received the package today, both were broken and destroyed. Packaged in a box way too large..." Read more Target Manager Review from Baltimore, Maryland Target "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..." Read more Target - Customer Service Target "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..." Read more Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more