Well, at least im not the only one this happened to. Sure, they are all smiles at Target Mobile...and then the lies...the service "protection" plan has so many exclusions, and they are all up for debate and review!

My phone stopped showing the screen. The svc. rep asked if it had screen damage, I said no. So get this...I have to wait for them to send me a return box (3-5 days) then I have to send them the phone for "review" to see if they can fix it (4-6 days) Meanwhile, I have to send them 100.00...THEN, if they deem that the issue is the phone, they will fix it and return my $$...BUT, if they believe the damage was caused by "my negligence", then they keep the money, and send me a refurb.

phone (another 3-5 days) And if that's not bad enough, they might determine that the phone was damaged "on purpose" and give you nothing...and now, you have gone without a phone for over two weeks, like, who can do THAT?

And shame on Target for housing these scam artist type companies, and then washing their hands of it. Between this BS and Target dumping Paula Deen, Im finding another place to spend my money!

Comments