3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was at the Target at the HIP (Harlem and Irving Plaza) and the employee Claudia was talking all kinds of sh*t about a customer she had just encountered.I'm not sure if she was on her phone or talking to another employee but she didn't stop running her mouth about this customer.

I was tempted to say something to her and almost didn't write this since it happened a little over a month ago, but she absolute disregard for another human being still has be disgusted.

I was so upset by what I heard that I just left my cart full of items and walked out of the store.I cannot support a store that hires such negative, angry mean girl spirited people.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: negative disgruntled employee.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

"being still has be disgusted"

has TO be (considered)disgustING???????

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1346366

What everyone forgets is the workers are HUMANS, not machines.They have feelings, and have good days and bad days.

You obviously never worked retail, or you'd be more understanding. It's customers like you that make employees complain about them.

Wise up and realize they are human beings who occassionally have off days.Didn't you ever, or did you never work in your life?

PostalUPS67