I ordered a 36 cup cake cake and the label read 24, I called the store to let them know that I received 24 instead of 36.The first person I spoke to was very helpful, upon arrival 2 employees were discussing an order and ignored our presence.

After listening to their conversation and seeing their facialexpression I was getting upset. The first employee had cancelled the first order and gave us a new one, the employee at the counter was stating that she was not going to give it us and if we wanted another cake we had to pay for it (in a rude way)! When she was finally done talking about our order, she asked us "How can I help you in a very undecent voice", we then gave her our receipt and she realized she was talking about us!

She mentioned to us that the cake did in fact have 36 cup cakes, but the labels that rpint only say 24 because your system doesn't print one that says 36...I don't think employees should be discussing customers orders while they're on the clock and over the counter, this is very unprofessional and makes us not want to come back and just go to Walmart.Thank you for listening to my dissatisfaction!

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Quote=”Wbpalomo”

“I ordered a 36 cup cake cake (sic) and the label read 24, I called the store to let them know that I received 24 instead of 36”

Is this a bakery item from a Super target store? Would it not be easy to count the actual quantity of cupcakes in your purchase? There’s quite a difference between two dozen and three dozen, right?

Quote=”Wbpalomo”

“When she was finally done talking about our order, she asked us "How can I help you in a very undecent (sic) voice", we then gave her our receipt and she realized she was talking about us!”

Yes this is unfortunate. TMs are human (as are Target guests) so although it is rude to talk about guests most TMs do. I expect you have had conversations about others at some time or another. You will have an uphill battle if you want to be the “Talk Police”. Why is this so important to you, anyway?

Quote=”Wbpalomo”

“She mentioned to us that the cake did in fact have 36 cup cakes, but the labels that rpint (sic) only say 24 because your system doesn't print one that says 36”

So you did in fact get what you ordered and paid for it? It’s not clear if this is a discussion about a poor guest experience or your attitude towards others. Was the bakery product to your liking? Did you share the item with other people, and where they satisfied?

Quote=”Wbpalomo”

“I don't think employees should be discussing customers...

I don’t think TMs should do that either. However, during any shift I often speak to other TMs about guests. I pick the “best guest” and the “worst guest” on each shift, usually the good ones out number the Difficult Guests, some of whom are just rude and abusive. Would Walmart or another store really attract your business away from Target over something this petty? Or over a misprinted bakery labels? Really!?!