Remember it was the United States who helped you keep France.I won't be shopping at Target because you don't honor the country where you are making your money!

Our American military is the reason you are the country you are today and one of the reason you are making so much money. You should appreciate and honor our military and be thankful for them. If you don't can't do either of these things, TAKE YOUR STORE AND GO BACK TO FRANCE.

We don't need you in our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PROUD OF OUR MILITARY AND THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU DO BUSINESS

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

I am surprised no one has brought up that Target is not a French company.

Three years ago for Christmas my daughter bought a cd/tape player for me. It worked one time, we took it back to the store (Wichita Ks.) for a refund OR exchange.

We were told their policy is for ME to send the product in it's original packaging back to the company where it was made. Pay for shipping and handling, taxes, the entire process.

I was incredulously mad, still have the *** machine and can't believe thats why they treat their customers.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT TARGET AGAIN AND HAVE TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.

STILL MAD

DPHILLIPS720
Fort White, Florida, United States #217519

this person is seiu or afl cio idiots :upset

This is you ---> :cry

For Lromer 70, i apologogize hes says 2 wars not 2 years.Still how much time did you serve, oh yeah 0!!!

You are not a veteran than.

People like you are why a lot of places do not offer any discount now.

Drama Lama said it perfect.

"We served to honor our country, not get something out of it when we were done."

What is "swaved"?

West Alton, Missouri, United States #215843

Whoever posted the original complaint is an ***. Sorry, but you are. I am retired military, do you respect me now?

Target Corporation (simply known as Target) is an American retailing company that was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company.

The pronunciation of "tarzyay" isn't a "french" pronunciation, it's slang. Nothing more.

Target has done quite a bit for this country, prolly a lot more than you and your husband combined, and if anything, they deserve a discount for having to put up with unreasonable customers like you.

I don't work for target or even in particular support them. In fact, my backpack got stolen from there tonight with all my money and ID. It was a basic search that landed me here to read all this insanity.

Anyway, not all military, retired or serving act like the demanding, childish, selfish person you are seeing here folks. We served to honor our country, not get something out of it when we were done.

You right!!!!

You need to get off your high horse and stop thinking that you are better than everybody else.

If you love this country so much, you will be familiar with the Declaration of Independence: "...All men are created equal..."

If you do not believe in this, then get the h*ll out of this country.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214992

Brian you dummy.I never said he served for two years.

I said he is a two time war vet.

Learn to read.What happened to you when you were in battle, did you get a head injury which affected your brain?